- Be the primary point of contact for clients, providing exceptional support, guidance, and instruction on the usage of our product.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of clients’ business requirements, workflows, and processes to understand their needs and challenges.
- Collaborate with clients to define and document their objectives, success criteria, and KPIs related to our product’s implementation.
- Assist clients in configuring and customizing the product to align with their unique business processes and requirements.
- Provide comprehensive product demonstrations and training sessions to clients in-person and remotely, ensuring a thorough understanding of product functionality and features.
Become a Cubable Solution Architect
- Have some product sense.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of product management principles and methodologies.
- Familiarity with digital products and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a dynamic startup environment.
- Have the opportunities to build internal processes for 10K+ employees’ clients
- Participate in training programs and become an independent consultant at Cubable after the internship
- 21/8 – 28/8/2023 : Register to become Cubable Implementation Partner
- 8,15,22,29/9/2023 : Participate in Cubable Expert training
- 6/10/2023 : Revise the graduation thesis and receive the certificate of completion
- Become Cubable and be connected to specific project